Endoca Hemp Suppositories
- High absorption rate
- Alternative to oral methods
- Travel friendly
- Less than 0.2% THC
10 suppositories per box, contains 500mg of CBD. A single suppository contains 50mg of CBD.
If you find traditional oral methods of taking CBD are not for you, it is still possible to administer CBD in other ways. Suppositories offer a targeted and effective dose. If taking CBD by swallowing capsules or taking oil under the tongue is impossible for you. CBD suppositories can help facilitate cannabinoids reaching the blood in much higher concentrations. Rectal administration also increases the uptake of CBD entering the bloodstream by almost 10 times, when compared with oral consumption.
Note: Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 without adult supervision. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Ingredients and Suggested Use
Ingredients: Hemp extract containing phytocannabinoids cannabidiol (CBD 500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
Other natural molecules
Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors and co-nutrients, organic coconut oil.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant. No preservatives, artificial colors, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO.
Wash hands well before and after use
- Tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the “V” shaped cut at the pointed tip of the suppository
- Apply a light coating of water to lubricate the CBD suppository before insertion
- Rectal administration: Insert the CBD suppository past the sphincter muscle. For maximum results, wait between 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement
- Vaginal administration: Insert CBD suppository high into the vagina. This is best achieved in a reclined position.
Broken suppositories may be reheated. To reheat shells, place in a sealable, waterproof bag in warm water until melted, then reformed. Cool in a refrigerator. Occasional air bubbles in CBD suppositories do not indicate a loss of product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.